Author Topic: Hopefully coming to commercial markets  (Read 8239 times)

Offline Gun

Before I speak, I have something important to say. Groucho Marx

Offline MMC

• Smooth is Fast
    • My Youtube Channel:
Re: Hopefully coming to commercial markets
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2016, 08:23:59 PM »
Interesting. I wonder if there will be issues with it not penetrating deep enough to stop some threats though. That would be my concern.
Smooth is Fast

Offline Gun

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2016, 11:12:13 PM »
Interesting. I wonder if there will be issues with it not penetrating deep enough to stop some threats though. That would be my concern.

I wonder the same thing. Though with follow up shot(s) that may not be as much an issue.
I just see the applications for this ammo being used. For example a small apartment in an apartment complex or a home where the neighbors home might be fairly close. Close enough that FMJ's, hollow-points, even the Critical and or Duty type ammo could cause damage or worse.

By no means am I arguing with you. Just thinking this outloud and online :grin:   
Before I speak, I have something important to say. Groucho Marx

Offline Hasaf

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2018, 07:51:06 AM »
The link is no longer working, does anyone have more up to date information?

I am very interested in "barrier sensitive" ammunition, the opposite of barrier blind. My reason is, as the poster above me surmised, I live in a condo  I am very concerned with wall penetration. For that reason my carry pistol is a 380 and I use ARX ammunition.

I am interested in other options in barrier sensitive ammunition.

Offline Rodolfo Fierro

• Global Moderator
    • TRAIN 2 SHOOT
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2018, 02:53:11 PM »
I never got around to building a couple of test walls with 2X4s & drywall.  I always wanted to test my shotgun with different shot #s.  So I'm still keeping #5 Pheasant loads with the gun.