Author Topic: FOR SALE: CZ 97B  (Read 18715 times)

Offline Squirrelly85

• I'm always left of the enemy
  • I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6
FOR SALE: CZ 97B
« on: February 26, 2011, 04:36:23 PM »
I am selling a CZ 97B.  I have all the original documentation for it and am offering to include a third magazine and a set of rubber grips that come standard on the CZ 97BD.  The gun has been kept in great condition and has had less then 1000 rounds put through it.  Pictures are to follow.  Asking for $600 (+transfer fee) but will bargain.  I'm located in Illinois, please feel free to contact me with any questions.
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and provide new Guards for their future security.

The Only Easy Day, Was Yesterday!

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: FOR SALE: CZ 97B
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 05:35:48 PM »
Man that is a Great price! And a damn fine pistol, but I just can't get there from here. And I would have to buy and try out a whole different kind of ammo plus the 9mm I love. I wish you a quick sale cause that is a great price. Listed new at 750.00 SMRP which is what CZ-USA sells them for. If you haven't allready tried looked into GunBroker.com as a place to sell your weapon. I bought most of my CZ Collection from them and GunAuction.com but I perfer GunBroker, I only had one bad deal and the guy made it right after I explained in detail that I was not a noob buying his first Tokarev (oh wait did I say Tokarev 8) out loud?) Well anyway good luck.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline Squirrelly85

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2011, 09:45:21 PM »
Used guns do tend to lose their value given that they are used, however, faithful product owners know the value of a good gun (like CZ's).  Thanks for the broker information that may come in handy.  I'm going to leave this up for a week or so to see if I get any hits before I try another avenue.  If you are interested in it, I have no problem letting my local dealer ship it to your local dealer.  Like I said $600 + the transfer fee; which may be like $50 but I'll call a few other stores around me to get a lower price if I need to I'm not about to screw anyone on the middle man games; and it can be yours if you want.  I'm new at this too so I still need to figure out how payment works and all that jazz.  It's a great gun which is why I'm still keeping my other one (no real need for two to be honest).

If anyone else is interested please don't hesitate to respond.

Thank you guys!
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and provide new Guards for their future security.

Offline Squirrelly85

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2011, 11:54:22 AM »
I'm having trouble uploading the pictures, seems my camera wont take anything less then a 3MB sized photo....or i'm just technically declined.  I am more them willing to send them to whomever via email should they want to see them. :-\

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2011, 12:19:39 PM »
Have you tried using Photobucket to store the pics? After that it's fairly easy to post them to this forum. If that doesn't work then email them to me and I'll give them a go.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline Squirrelly85

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2011, 04:49:10 PM »
Nice job on the pics and your posting them. I hope they help you sell your weapon sooner.

Offline Angryvikingman

• Senior Writer/Editor/Moderator
  • Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2011, 07:40:07 PM »
I'd really love to buy that gun, but alas, my wife limits my purchases to one firearm per 6 months and I've already bought one this month.  :cry:

Offline Squirrelly85

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2011, 07:42:12 PM »
Bah!  Wives, no good i tell ya :wink:

undrlord

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2011, 03:38:05 PM »
Man that sure is a nice lookin gun.  To bad I am in the market for a 9mm.  Good luck

Offline Angryvikingman

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2011, 06:21:29 PM »
I was gonna suggest trade, but I don' have anything I'm willing to part with atm, and my wife flat out told me no. LOL!

Offline Squirrelly85

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2011, 09:53:28 PM »
AngryViking:   
Well I recently bought a HK USP 9mm and love it.  Im glad I did my research on it to cause I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with any higher caliber in that model.  I also bought a Beretta M9A1 9mm and a dream it is.  I highly suggest picking up either or both.  Along with those purchases I picked up a new buttstock for my Mossberg 590A1, a Grendel Upper, a Beowolf Upper, and a trijicon variable zoom scope so I've depleted any remaining spare funds I would have had.  But I am currently in the market for a Beretta Cx4 storm in a 9mm full size.  So If you or anyone wants to trade for one of those I'm willing.  My girlfriend gets mad at me for even going to the range sometimes just because it's a toss up as to whether I'll be bring home a new toy or not.  Personally, she can't complain, I just bought her a brand spankin new car....lol

undrlord:
(In an attempt to not be a used car salesman) This thing shoots like a 9mm.  In fact I'm more accurate with the 97 then my SP-01 9mm.  But good hunting and I hope you find what you're looking for.

undrlord

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2011, 09:53:31 AM »
Nice try Squirrelly :grin:   It might shoot like a 9mm but the rounds still cost more...LOL

Offline Squirrelly85

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2011, 09:57:43 AM »
I believe in variety...and 9mm are about $7 cheaper by me then 45s for win white box ammo so yeah.  But if your looking to same 22 ammo is the cheapest, and to be frank a well placed 22 will always be more effective then a missed 45 (just my opinion).  I hope you find what you're looking for anyways, I personally like the 9mm round over the 45 but for those special occasions it's always nice to have.

Offline Angryvikingman

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2011, 10:05:28 AM »
Wow, you did spend a lot on guns at once, not to mention that .50 cal ammo for the Beowulf. Dang.