Author Topic: New CZ member midwest  (Read 1978 times)

Offline Dzczp10

New CZ member midwest
« on: July 03, 2018, 06:37:18 AM »
Hi, new member. Just ordered the CZ P1c FDE 9mm with (2) 15 rd mags and additional (2) 17 rd mags.MY first 9mm.
Have a smaller caliber ccw pistol but always wanted the famed CZ.
Supposed to be at my shop around 13th or 14th this month.Lookin for ammo now! .Glock 17/19 style holster is supposed to be a good fit I saw.I will post pics and range info soon after.

Also have a CZ Bobwhite SXS in 20 GA. Dual triggers Love it.Wife has the CZ Mallard O/U  12 Gold. Points and shoots effortlessly.
Thanks for providing valuable information in your forum.
Happy 4th of July to everyone.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 07:10:06 AM by Dzczp10 »

Offline Dzczp10

Re: New CZ member midwest
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2018, 02:50:23 PM »
1st day at the range completed!
Today I put 200 rounds of Blazer Brass 9mm 124gr. FMJ thru the new CZ P10c FDE 9mm.Before I say anything, the guys at  the gun shop range i went to spotted the CZ case and came over to check it out before I entered the range area.I told them this was the first time for the gun and they said "...you will be amazed how it shoots... but if you have any
questions or assistance leave the firearm unloaded at your station and get one of us." Four staff were working.Well the gun shot flawlessly. The mags fit perfect and ejected with a little effort. Mag spring still a little stiff after 200.The grip panel from the factory was the small so I changed to the medium size before I got to the range and that was a good fit.
The sights lined right up. The gun just points where you want it. I was very excited how well I actually did
with the targets starting out at 5yds. I eventually walked the targets out to 15 yds with accuracy.I planned to do about 400 rounds but by 200 I noticed some grip fatigue and some accuracy drop off.Finished up then. The trigger was smooth in the draw up,light and then the wall/resistance before firing.Comfortable to stage the trigger.The pull up I would say was not super buttery smooth but about 85-90 percent smooth. That should improve with more use.The fire was crisp. No play after the wall.Minimal muzzle jump.
At the end of the day I could not be more happy about the CZ P10c.
I especially want to give a shout out to the CZ forum threads,reviews,recommendations and links,videos on the CZP10 firing,grip,stance,ammo to use,preparation to fire,disassembly, and safety.Thanks to you I had an awesome experience. 

Offline frgood

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2018, 06:11:13 PM »
Welcome! and thanks for the excellent write-up.

Offline Dzczp10

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2018, 07:25:26 AM »
Your welcome.Posted a few photos 1st day at range in "Show and Tell" forum