Author Topic: New CZ 2075 RAMI BD!  (Read 2751 times)

Offline Sprags

New CZ 2075 RAMI BD!
« on: June 18, 2017, 07:49:17 AM »
Thanks to one of my shooting friends I purchased a CZ 75 BD and CZ P-01 about a year ago. I was also in the market for a good carry weapon and decided that a RAMI would be that firearm. I found a used one at one of the ranges we go to but the entire gun looked like it was dragged over concrete for a long distance as it had scratches and gouges all over it. I put the RAMI BD on my wish list at Buds last September and the local gun shop I've purchased my other CZ's have told me they just aren't seeing them as available.

A few weeks ago I gave up on the RAMI and decided on a Kimber Ultra as a carry weapon. I picked it up and shot 100 rounds through it and I'm happy with the purchase.

Last Tuesday I saw a NIB RAMI BD on Gunbroker. I bought it and picked it up at my FFL yesterday. I'm looking for to shooting it today. One thing I noticed that I found was that the grips are loose even though the grip screws are tight. I imagine the counterbored holes in the grip are too deep. I also found the same complaint on You Tube. Can anyone recommend a good source for aftermarket grips that don't have this problem. Or is the problem the screws themselves?

Thanks...Blake

Offline delphidoc

Re: New CZ 2075 RAMI BD!
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 08:50:44 PM »
Rami screws are shorter than screws for other CZs. Sounds like somebody put the grips on your gun with the wrong screws. This guy sells grip screws for Ramis.

http://czscrews.angelfire.com/prices.html

Offline Sprags

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 09:17:06 PM »
The dealer that listed the gun on Gunbroker listed it as 'factory new' and from the inspection I performed before accepting the gun I'd also say it was factory new since there were no signs of anything being altered so I'm guessing you are claiming someone at the factory used the wrong screws?

Anyway no big deal ..I will contact the dealer along with also looking for some aftermarket grips preferably in G10.

Offline Sprags

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2017, 08:52:26 PM »
The other day while cleaning my guns after the time at the range I noticed that the CZ RAMI 2075 BD actually weighs more than my P-01. I don't gave a scale but could tell just holding it in my hand. My shooting instructor/friend that I shoot with also noticed that.

How could this be?