Author Topic: CZ P10C  (Read 5918 times)

Offline rgcelia

CZ P10C
« on: June 09, 2017, 11:31:39 PM »
Just bought the CZ P10C [BARELY] . Hard to find. Curious to ask all of you is there any internetstore selling any IWB KYDEX holsters yet for this beauty.Want to pay no more than 40-50 for it.Thanks ahead of time. Picking it up around Tues- Weds. Bought the one in FDE.  Thanks ahead of time.Ralph
Former trucker & Owner Operator, Cop many years ago.
Married. 2 great boys in LEO  for many years,I am retired and have about 50+ years of shooting experience. Love my guns.

Offline CZ-RAMI-2075

Re: CZ P10C
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2017, 01:39:26 AM »
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 01:44:30 AM by CZ-RAMI-2075 »
www.CZforum.com

http://czzone.blogspot.com/

CZ GUNSTUFFS.clarkstoncz@gmail.com for any questions.

Offline rgcelia

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2017, 11:18:37 AM »
Got my P-10C  Wednesday and it's beautiful. Having trouble w/ attachments to show it but got them in my pictures. Other than   hard to release  mag release ,  I had it adjusted by my  fav. gunsmith , she's beautiful.Seems that when your 70+ years old and been shooting at the first knuckle [ the wrong way of course ] this type of trigger which has a block on it , makes you lock the trigger while trying to shoot it. Been trying to dry fire the right way [ at the pad ] but it's hard at my age to change my shooting habits.If this don't change before I finally shoot this for the first time, probably will try and get my money back out of it. Hurts because I have a $50.00 holster coming from 1441 gear for it. Who knows, just don't want to shoot it till I know I am going to keep it. My other P-07 and FN'S have hinged triggers, I got no problem with them.
Married. 2 great boys in LEO  for many years,I am retired and have about 50+ years of shooting experience. Love my guns.

Offline CZ-RAMI-2075

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2017, 02:42:37 PM »
Hello.

I must say.. that I was totally impressed with the trigger on the P10C that I handled an hour ago.

The gun felt light for a duty type pistol, and pointed very good.

While no actually firing, the triggger was light ad crisp and had an excellent reset.

Equal or maybe even beter than the M&P 2.0 in my humble opinion.

I was also lucky enough toi handle a Shadow 2 (black) that was dreamy.

However, I was unable to pull it DA for the most part, but would probably use
such in SA cocked and locked mode.

I'll probably pick up a P10C after I get my Scorpion pistol.

My choice for a P10C holster will be the Black Arch.

Kev
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 02:56:49 PM by CZ-RAMI-2075 »
www.CZforum.com

Offline rgcelia

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2017, 02:52:41 PM »
Thank's for the reply Kev. Yes it does have a great trigger, but w/ me using a trigger the way I do w/ the trigger at the first knuckle, in a time of urgency you needed it, it probably be useless when I have been using a gun for over 50 + years. Even  many, years ago on the job. Never had a lot of problem. All of my guns just happen to be hinged triggers. Shoot a little left because of it but not to bad. I am leaning more to selling this beauty over keeping it. 

Offline CZ-RAMI-2075

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2017, 02:01:33 AM »
HI, there are plenty other CZs in the line or Dan wessons that might suit you better.

Enjoy the pics:

http://s204.photobucket.com/user/czrami/library/?sort=3&page=1

Kev

« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 06:45:29 PM by CZ-RAMI-2075 »
www.CZforum.com

Offline rgcelia

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2017, 09:28:52 AM »

Yes , I am leaning toward the CZ 75D COMPACT PCR. Only want another ccw  gun.Got this one on  Armslist [ local sale only ] and Illinoiscarry.com    Thanks guys. Ralph

Offline CZ-RAMI-2075

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2017, 09:46:53 AM »
PCRs are very sweet. As durable as a P-01 IMHO and great if you don't need the acc rail of the
P-01.

A PCR also points very fast.
www.CZforum.com

Offline billphoto

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2017, 04:37:18 PM »
Hey rgcelia, if you do sell it would you consider shipping to CT. ?