Author Topic: CZP-07  (Read 3867 times)

Offline rgcelia

CZP-07
« on: May 07, 2017, 12:04:26 AM »
Got my new P-07 a couple days ago. Well went to change out and , my CZ does not have a lanyard , and it was next to impossible to put the main spring back. Had to have  the help of local gunsmith. He did it in his back room in about 3 minutes. He did say he needed a tool. Seen many reviews and it looks like this gun suppose to come w/ a lanyard and 2 extra mag extensions. Got neither. Should I call cz Monday on my problem. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Ralph
Former trucker & Owner Operator, Cop many years ago.
Married. 2 great boys in LEO  for many years,I am retired and have about 50+ years of shooting experience. Love my guns.

Offline Gun

Re: CZP-07
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2017, 11:35:38 PM »
Howdy rgcelia!
I own two P-07's and I bought them new. They came with the lanyard and two mag. extensions each.
The extensions were in the pouch (?) in the lid in a small zip lock bag.
Yep that spring is a might bit tough.
Before I speak, I have something important to say. Groucho Marx

Offline rgcelia

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2017, 11:49:33 PM »
Thanks for your info, gonna check my case to see if they are there or not, didn't receive thr extensions nor the lanyard as far as i can see. Will let you know after I do a more extensive search. If they aren't there I will call CZ and see what they can do to reconcile this mater.Thank you Ralph
Married. 2 great boys in LEO  for many years,I am retired and have about 50+ years of shooting experience. Love my guns.

Offline rgcelia

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2017, 11:36:59 PM »
Afraid not, No mag extensions or main spring lanyard. Called CZ and they told me they never put any extensions or lanyards included w/ my gun. I had to order a lanyard for $9.00  & $6.00 shipping. The extensions are going to be sent to me by IAMMO  were i purchased my gun. Super people to deal w/ and at $429.00 & 7-8.00 shipping they rock. Ordered my gun last week Thursday at 2:30 pm and had got a call from my FFL AT 10:30 AM that my gun was there and ready for pick up. Short distance though. They are in LOUISVILLE kY. I am in [ THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CRAPPY ILLINOIS.]. 

Offline Texcowboy9

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2017, 02:06:43 PM »
I had no lanyard and no extensions either and yes it does make it a BEAR to change out the backstrap.  BTW, I discovered that SIG double stack 9 MM mags work just great in the CZ P-07, SIG P226 and 229
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 05:17:39 PM by Texcowboy9 »

Offline rgcelia

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2017, 03:11:04 PM »
Well, yesterday , got to the range and and shot 2 of my new guns. My FNX 9 and my CZ P-07.  Well I was pleasantly surprised w/ the results.The cheaper CZ shot much better as far as being accurate and better shooting for recoil. The FNX is 150.00 more expensive and feels pretty darn good  w/ Talon grips.Both have them on but having trouble w/ the FNX grip sliding off in the back strap. Gonna call them tomorrow. Thinking of selling the FNX and buying another CZ.  They both have only about 4 mags through them. Brand new.  .

Offline Gun

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2017, 05:27:19 PM »
Might I suggest an SP-01 Tactical :wink:

Offline rgcelia

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2017, 12:54:40 AM »
Thanks for the suggestion. It was tough and the FN509 looked pretty sharp, but I really got lucky and found a brand new one on Armslist that the owner put on w/i the hour and both were gone before I called. Then saw another one $40.00 higher at 499.00 and bought it. in FDE. It will be at my LGS tomorrow for pick up.Can't wait to put some  124gr. through it. Let you know how it run's. :laugh:  LOL

Offline Gun

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2017, 01:08:30 PM »
Excellent! I do hope you like it and it work very well.