Author Topic: First CZ75  (Read 2518 times)

Offline jstanfield103

First CZ75
« on: April 26, 2017, 09:07:26 AM »
 have always heard about the CZ75 and how people that own one praise them so. I have smaller hands so I have never ever seen one in the LGS, so I could never see how they would fit me. The other day my LGS had a Baby Eagle in so I did get a feel for that and it fit me pretty well. It was in 40 cal. which I really do not care for. I had the LGS order me one in 9mm. When it came in and was taken home it was a little different than the one that was picked up in the shop used. Magnum Research broke off with Jericho and BUI I believe is now making them. The grip was not like a regular CZ and it shot low to the right.

I kept it for a couple of week's but it was just disappointing. I ended up taking it back to the LGS and trading it in on a Newly ordered CZ75 SP-01 Tactical, which of course now one had. I waited a couple of week's for someone to get one in for my LGS but never did. I called CZ USA and asked them about the waiting and how long it would be. They told me that there was at least a 8 month waiting period do to the back log and they were filling orders on a first come first serve list.

I ended up getting my money back from the LGS and just bought the last one that I saw on GunBroker. Paid for it this morning (4-26-2017) and now the wait begins to receive it. Can wait, I already have new Raasco slim grips in for it and the grip screws will be in today. I am hoping the real deal CZ75 is as good as everyone say's.

This will be my first CZ Piustol
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 09:11:18 AM by jstanfield103 »
Aim Small , Miss Small

Offline Virginia John

Re: First CZ75
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2017, 06:46:03 PM »
Welcome to the forum and the world of CZ.

Offline chfields

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2017, 06:31:51 AM »
Welcome to our forum!! I'm sure you will be very happy with your CZ75, but, they are very addictive, just like lays potato chips, you can't have just one.....
CZ 75B SA
Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves
CZ Compact (Steel, No Rail)
CZ Rami BD 9MM
CZ 712 G3 W/extended mag tube
Member USPSA
Member IDPA
Life Member NRA
Captain of the CZForum.com shooting team
Proud Army Dad

Offline jstanfield103

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2017, 12:17:35 AM »
Thank you for the welcome. My CZ will be here today (4-28-2017)
Aim Small , Miss Small