Author Topic: Game changer  (Read 1841 times)

Offline isaac509

Game changer
« on: January 03, 2017, 10:03:23 PM »
I read a lot of material about CZ, and the 75 in particular before I decided to buy one. 

I've long been a 1911 fan, and I also enjoy wheel guns, my favorite being a S&W 627 V-Comp in .357

The CZ75 has a great reputation, and I decided to spend my xmas bonus on a CZ75 TS in .40.  I really like that caliber, it's comparably inexpensive to shoot and has plenty of energy.

The first moment I stepped out on the range, I was rewarded with a perfect shot at 30 yards, and went on to repeat that time after time (mostly).  The firearm seems to fit my hand perfectly, and while the light trigger is a little un-nerving at first, it's easy to get used to and makes the firearm very easy to shoot accurately for me.

Right now it feels better than my favorite Les Baer and the 627, I'm sure I'll get over that but this handgun is a winner right out the gate with only 250rds through it so far.

Glad to be on the forums here, I'm off to go search for answers to my newbie questions before hitting up the tech sections.

Best,

- Eli
Santa Rosa, CA

Offline chfields

• Administrator
Re: Game changer
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 10:59:23 PM »
Welcome to our forums!! You will find a lot of great info here and if you have any questions, feel free to ask....
CZ 75B SA
Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves
CZ Compact (Steel, No Rail)
CZ Rami BD 9MM
CZ 712 G3 W/extended mag tube
Member USPSA
Member IDPA
Life Member NRA
Captain of the CZForum.com shooting team
Proud Army Dad

Offline techspec6

Re: Game changer
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2017, 11:20:33 PM »
My thoughts exactly on the CZ75.  Out of all my pistols, many more expensive than the CZ75, it's by far my favorite.

Jason