Author Topic: JM Custom Kydex AIWB for CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical  (Read 5237 times)

Offline DeftSpecter

JM Custom Kydex AIWB for CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical
« on: July 02, 2016, 06:56:16 PM »
A few weeks ago I received a JM Custom Kydex AIWB holster. Thus far it has carried exceptionally well and performed beyond hope. The gun as many on this forum will agree is a pig any way you slice it at roughly 38oz. unloaded. However, with a decent belt it carries just fine and conceals as well as anything else I run.

The design pictured below, if I can get pictures to load, is a newer design featuring a Raven Concealment Systems "Claw" which really helps tuck it to the body. Coupled with either the foam concealment wedge or the extra tuck option and the thing is a ghost on your waistline. The decocker functions while holstered and the holster itself can be molded to either the SP-01 or the Tcatical model. Just add the specifics in the notes.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 07:03:40 PM by DeftSpecter »

Offline DeftSpecter

Offline seezee

Re: JM Custom Kydex AIWB for CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2016, 03:10:21 PM »
A few weeks ago I received a JM Custom Kydex AIWB holster. Thus far it has carried exceptionally well and performed beyond hope. The gun as many on this forum will agree is a pig any way you slice it at roughly 38oz. unloaded. However, with a decent belt it carries just fine and conceals as well as anything else I run.

Looks like a good holster.  Thanks for posting the link along with your thoughts.  By the way, do you use a steel reinforced belt with this holster and the heavy SP-01?  Couldn't imagine anything other than a reinforced belt for packing that model.
I absolutely love and admire my "pig" :grin: SP-01 Tactical.  It probably won't ever be my CCW on my belt but sees regular use in my fanny pack during our walks/hikes in the hills.  There are a fair number of critters and an occasional questionable character up there that keep me on my guard.
Howard

CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical  9mm
Walther PPS M2 LE  9mm
Beretta PX4 Storm Inox  9mm
Hi Point 995TS Carbine   9mm
Ruger GP100 Match Champion 357 Mag
Sig Sauer P220 Stainless Elite  .45
Springfield 1911A1 .45
Sig Sauer P238  .380
Beretta Tomcat   .32
Colt model 1903  .32
Ruger SR22

Offline DeftSpecter

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2016, 05:53:22 PM »
I use a Wilderness Outdoors Original Instructors belt with the "5 Stitch" option. So no steel or polymer stiffiner for me. I find that Ares Gear style belts while exceptional at what they do are like wearing a hula hoop. YMMV. FYI I'm currently walking 5-6 in 100 degree Texas heat and am doing good just fine. It is do-able and on par with carrying a Fullsize 1911. So if you have the desire the products are there to support you.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 06:52:24 PM by DeftSpecter »

s0nspark

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2016, 01:26:49 PM »
Tony @ JMCK does excellent work, especially with appendix holsters. I've carried various guns (Glock 20, CZ 75BD, HK VP9) in JMCK holsters for years.

Sadly I had to look elsewhere for my latest carry rig, as I now am appendix-carrying a UG P-07 with an X300U. I started out with a Raven Concealment VG3 that I retrofitted with a claw - that worked well anough to tide me over until I could get a "real" holster ;-)

I finally decided to go with a T. Rex Arms light-bearing Raptor holster... so far I am really happy with it.

Offline DeftSpecter

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2016, 01:57:00 PM »
Nice rig sir.

s0nspark

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2016, 01:58:03 PM »