Author Topic: T-shirts, Hats and Patches  (Read 26058 times)

Offline Angryvikingman

• Senior Writer/Editor/Moderator
  • Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Re: T-shirts, Hats and Patches
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2014, 01:52:06 PM »
Can't wait!

Offline greywolf67nt

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2015, 01:04:19 PM »
Where can I get one of these shirts? They are awesome. :shocked:

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2015, 01:49:48 PM »
          I/we are working on this even as we speak, the biggest rock in the way of doing any selling of anything for the forum, is that I have yet to find anyone that will set up an E-Store to take payments. Lots of folks have either said they would do it and then never heard from again, and others that would do it, but want a couple thousand to design it and set it up.

The place that paid the Shooting Team Angle shirts has a 4 to 6 week backlog of orders before they can even start on ours, I'm taking orders so if you want post your size and we'll add it the the order. Be advised that these shirts are (at least to me) going to be expensive, somewhere between $75.00 USD and a $100.00 USD, partly because they are US Made and partly because we can only order small quantities as we have no cash to buy a couple hundred/thousand at a time, nor any place to store them.

BTW: If you do still want one They can add your name for an extra $5.00 USD. Although depending on response and help we might be able to include your name for the same price. But that's is NOT a guarantee, since a number of things are riding on how our members respond to out merchandise options. and feel free to suggest a couple.

We are also working on deciding on other things to sell with the forum logo and or the angels or both on them. Like Cups, Mugs, Thermal cups, Hats, some version of a t-shirt and other things. Again no place to store a whole lot and  the cost and money to do this with is also an issue.

GW
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline GM4469

• Authorized Vendor
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2015, 07:21:21 PM »
good looking shirt. That came out really nice.
czcustom.com
stuart@czcustom.com

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2015, 07:37:55 PM »
Did you not get yours? I sent a shirt and hat to you when I was at the Shot Show. Tell me your size again and I'll order it when I make my next order.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline GM4469

• Authorized Vendor
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2015, 12:37:40 PM »
Did you not get yours? I sent a shirt and hat to you when I was at the Shot Show. Tell me your size again and I'll order it when I make my next order.

Hey GW. sorry, nothing arrived for me.
I am an XL.
czcustom.com
stuart@czcustom.com

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2015, 01:48:28 PM »
Damn, I will be nice and presume the went walk about during the Shot Show. Hard to keep things separated in a pile of people like that. I'll add your size to the order, May be a bit but I'll see that you get one.

GW

Offline GM4469

• Authorized Vendor
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2015, 01:56:16 PM »
Its probably in some CZ USA stuff when they picked up since I didnt get to make it to Vegas.
Maybe it will show up in Nashville when everyone unpacks for NRA Convention.
czcustom.com
stuart@czcustom.com