Author Topic: Blade-Tech WRS Level 3 DUTY HOLSTER  (Read 14096 times)

MrWright

Blade-Tech WRS Level 3 DUTY HOLSTER
« on: April 18, 2012, 02:01:37 PM »
It looks like there is a model designed for the SP-01!  It is their top of the line duty holster and has level 3 retention.  Has anyone used the WRS before?  These holsters may mean a new era for the CZ pistol lovers!

aplaceforyourgun

Re: Blade-Tech WRS Level 3 DUTY HOLSTER
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 01:37:05 PM »
Hi Mr Wright -

My name is Tessa. I run the social media channels for Blade-Tech and wanted to be sure you got the answers you needed. I confirmed with my Production Manager that we do make a CZ SP-01 WRS Level 3 Holster.  Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

Tessa Kravitz

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 05:59:35 PM »
       Welcome to our Forum Ms Kravitz!  I think I can say for everyone that you are most welcome and we are glad to have you here, and your offer to answer questions. (you MAY want to rethink that part, we have a lot of Blade Tech folks, myself included :laugh: ).

Anyway Welcome and we look forward to your input on any number of things from an insider or the Industries point of view.

I think I need to pop over to your web site and see what's new. Besides the SP-01 I mean.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

aplaceforyourgun

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 11:28:53 PM »
Awww. Thanks for having me! Let me know if you need anything... no re-thinking necessary ;) Tessa

MrWright

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2012, 11:31:19 PM »
The Safariland 6280 fits the CZ DUTY.  I know the DUTY frame is smaller than my SP-01 but I wonder if it will fit.  The 6280 can be made into a level 3 retention holster and comes in both low and mid ride.  I was wondering first if the 6280 will fit other CZs like mine and second how it compares to the Blade Tech WRS 3.

Thank You.

aplaceforyourgun

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2012, 12:58:07 PM »
We don't make a WRS for the CZ P07 duty, all we have is the traditional thumb break. Which cannot be made into a level 3.  Does that help? Let me know if you have additional questions. Tessa

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2012, 03:52:29 PM »
Tessa: I don't recommend any brand or model of anything, no ads or Freebe's. Discounts maybe but nothing free especially if I or anyone of the Mods evaluate anything. However since you are the direct contact between us and Blade Tech, I am making sort of an exception. So this topic is now a sticky, if any other company does the same so shall I.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

aplaceforyourgun

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2012, 05:30:40 PM »
Well thank you! I am happy to be a catch-all for anything anyone needs regarding Blade-Tech :) Tessa