Author Topic: Cajun gun works kits  (Read 5253 times)

duke

Cajun gun works kits
« on: February 06, 2012, 04:22:10 PM »
I was at the range yesterday and was impressed by the mods another shooter had done to his gun by Cajun gun works.  The trigger pull was reduced so much it was amazing.  Trigger Reset was awesome as well.  I don't have a Shadow, but Cajun says I can get a trigger kit and spring kit for my CZ75 that will really improve the function similarly.  Anyone have this done to theirs and if so, did you do the work yourself?  How difficult was it?  I made similar mods to my Glock, but glocks are simple to work with.  I'm not so confident on CZs.  Thanks.

Offline GM4469

• Authorized Vendor
Re: Cajun gun works kits
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 07:00:25 PM »
if you are familiar with getting into your gun and getting it apart, the work should be pretty straightforward.

the parts from CGW are nicely done and will give you a very nice trigger. the reduce reach trigger kits are nice too and set up pretty straightforward.
what gun will you be trying to modify? a safety model or decocker gun?
czcustom.com
stuart@czcustom.com

duke

Re: Cajun gun works kits
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 10:53:47 AM »
I'll be mod'ng a CX75B. I wanted the reduced trigger kit but Cajun tells me on my gun it will not work with the ultralite kit.  I want a light trigger more so I decided to go with the ultralite kit and their trigger kit 3.  They recommended that as the best option for my gun.